“No Man’s life liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session”.

- attributed to NY State Judge Gideon Tucker



Thursday, October 16, 2008

McCain's Flip Flop on Obama's Character

I discussed my vies on McCain's struggling campaign in this recent post.

Now, a week later, it seems to me that, if anything, McCain's confusion has increased. In the last few days, he's both run ads criticizing his opponent's character and ties to terrorist Bill Ayers, then come out at his own rally and defended the Illinois rookie Senator's character and values!

What's up with that?

Doesn't McCain understand that he has to hit and hit hard at his opponent's weakness on character?

Character matters in the President's office. Obama has trouble with the truth, much like Bill- and Hillary- Clinton do.

When I heard McCain actually say something like,

'My friends, you won't have to worry if my opponent wins this election. He is a good American,'

I think my jaw must have dropped open. It just leaves me incredulous that McCain can't figure out what a mixed message he's sending.

If he remains this indecisive, he'll lose.

No comments: