“No Man’s life liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session”.

- attributed to NY State Judge Gideon Tucker



Friday, September 18, 2009

Second Thoughts About Bill Cosby

It was with great shock and sadness that I saw a report on Bill Cosby's reaction to the evolving charge that anyone who criticizes Wonderboy's health care plans is racist.

Only two months ago, I wrote that Cosby would have made a better president than our First Rookie.

I am sorry I was so in error, and now formally retract that post. Evidently, this passage was completely wrong,

"I can't conceive of Cosby engaging in such empty, meaningless rhetoric while ramming society-changing legislation through Congress."

Don't these blacks see that by engaging in senseless race-mongering and accusations, they are only proving that they are racist? That they cannot stop claiming victim status?

And that, by doing so, they lose all credibility with thinking, reasonable Americans?

No comments: